What to expect:
- One of our specialists will inspect your roof and get all the information we need to begin your project.
- Pick the shingle color and sign the contract.
- The materials will arrive 1 or 2 days before the arrival of the roofing crew.
- A container or trailer to dispose the debris will arrive with the crew or a day a head.
- Plan on a 3 day project (typically less time weather permitting)
- At the end of the project, we will remove all roofing debris from your property.
- We use full magnets strips around your house to remove all nails from your yard.
Congratulations! You have a beautiful new roof to protect your home for many years!
Your roof a composition of different layers placed strategically to support your decking (roof's wood structure), guard your home from the elements, protect your wood decking from moisture, shield your home from water, allow ventilations into your decking, and enhance the beauty of your home.
* Free inspections do not apply to properties listed for sale or are in escrow but INSPECTION AND REPORT services are available.
A new roof is an investment that should last at least 20 years, so you want to be sure that you choose a roofing contractor that will do the job right. At RAM Roofing & Remodeling, LLC, we provide residential roofing solutions for homes in the Louisville, KY, area. Whatever size home you have, we will give you the perfect roof to keep it safe.
As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves in our quality work and excellent service. We provide fast roofing projects that maintain a high standard of work. You can choose the type of roof that is right for you, and we will make sure it is installed efficiently and effectively to protect your home.
And with our free inspections, you can always feel confident in the state of your roof. We will check it for hail and wind damage to ensure you won’t have any unexpected problems.
Call us today to schedule your inspection or to get a free quote for your new roof.
Why a New Roof?
Why is your roof one of your most important investments?
The answer is simple. It protects you and your most precious asset (your family) from the cold, the snow, the rain, the dust, and much more.
Our goal is to make it easy for you.
Sign the contract, pick the color of your shingles, and let us do the rest.
We will be there at every step of the process to answer any questions.
We want to earn your business. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
& Remodeling, LLC
4965 U.S. Hwy. 42, Suite 1000 Louisville, KY 40222
(502) 548-1875 - (502) 855-3418
for Hail and Wind damage
for all other services.