for Hail and Wind damage
for all other services.
FREE INSPECTION* for Hail and Wind damage
FREE QUOTES for all other services.
* Free inspections do not apply to properties listed for sale or in escrow but INSPECTION AND REPORT services are available.
Family owned and operated, we perform all levels of roofing and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in residential roofing, gutters and windows as well as some interior home renovations, including bathroom remodeling and more!
We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work, and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project.
We understand the importance of a commitment. We know first-hand how complicated a project can be, how many details have to be coordinated and how frustrating it is to deal with someone that is not trust worthy. If you give us the opportunity to serve you, we will do our very best to make sure your project is completed in a time manner and with the best quality possible. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Insulation is a vital component to regulating your home's temperature. We can help you to save energy and money to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer!
When was the las time you checked your attic?
We offer FREE ATTIC INSULATION INSPECTIONS.
Are your air intakes and roof vents unobstructed?
Is the amount of insulation sufficient for your attic?
Because your roof is more than just shingles...
Your roof is a composite of different layers, placed strategically to support your decking (roof's wood structure), underlayment and shingles as well as guard your home from the elements, protect your attic from moisture, shield your home from water, allow ventilation into your decking and enhance the beauty of your home.
+High skill craftsmanship
+ Reasonable price
= Our Formula to your SATISFACTION!
Once wind or hail damage has being discovered:
- File Your Insurance Claim (See the page on roof insurance claims for additional information)
- Call your insurance company to report the claim.
- Explain all aspects of the damage by referring to your notes.
- If other homes in your neighborhood are already having roof work done, tell the insurer.
- Keep detailed notes of whom you talk to, including dates and times of conversations.
- It is best if the insurance adjuster and roofing contractor examine your roof together.
- Let the insurance adjuster and the roofing contractor discuss the claim after your roof is inspected.
- If some or all of your claim is denied, you may be able to appeal. Ask your roofer if he can assist.
- If your claim is accepted, clarify when you will receive payment.
- Some insurance companies do not release full payment until all repairs are complete.
- If you have a mortgage, the check might be written jointly to you and your mortgage company.
- Check with your mortgage company to see whether additional paperwork is required by them.
Good rain gutters are an integral part of a home's exterior. Old, damaged or defective rain gutters can cause a lot of water damage. When a gutter clogs, the water is not diverted properly and overflows into either the house or the foundation. This can cause wood rot, foundational problems and landscaping erosion. In addition to damaging your home, a rain gutter that is clogged with soggy leaves and debris is the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew, as well as mosquitoes and other pests.
& Remodeling, LLC
4965 U.S. Hwy. 42, Suite 1000 Louisville, KY 40222
(502) 548-1875 - (502) 855-3418
Whether your home has been damaged in a storm or it’s time for an upgrade, we have a wide range of siding options to meet your needs. Our current options vary from inexpensive vinyl to premium quality materials from James Hardie or Smart Board.
Regardless of the materials you select, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re getting the best value for the cost. Furthermore, our customized recommendations are always tailored to meet your budget, your preferences, and your needs.
No Time to deal with your insurance adjuster?
We specialize in working with Insurance Companies and meeting with their adjusters.
Let us be your eyes… when your insurance adjuster is examining your roof for damage.
We can negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you are represented correctly.
Tired of your old paint?
Our goal is to deliver beautiful results and give homeowners a pleasurable home painting experience. RAM Roofing & Remodeling,LLC handles everything from prep to clean up. Our goal is to leave your home clean and beautiful by the end of the job.
We will make it easy on you, and we will be there for you!
From a small hole to a complete area... no job is too small.
Drywall is the skin of your home, and we want it to enhance your home's beauty.