& Remodeling, LLC
4965 U.S. Hwy. 42, Suite 1000 Louisville, KY 40222
(502) 548-1875 - (502) 855-3418
* Free inspections do not apply to properties listed for sale or are in escrow but INSPECTION AND REPORT services are available.
Why a New Roof?
Why is your roof one of your most important investments?
The answer is simple. It protects you and your most precious asset (your family) from the cold, the snow, the rain, the dust, and much more.
Our goal is to make it easy for you.
Sign the contract, pick the color of your shingles, and let us do the rest.
We will be there at every step of the process to answer any questions.
What to expect:
- One of our specialists will inspect your roof and get all the information we need to begin your project.
- Pick the shingle color and sign the contract.
- The materials will arrive 1 or 2 days before the arrival of the roofing crew.
- A container or trailer to dispose the debris will arrive with the crew or a day a head.
- Plan on a 3 day project (typically less time weather permitting)
- At the end of the project, we will remove all roofing debris from your property.
- We use full magnets strips around your house to remove all nails from your yard.
Congratulations! You have a beautiful new roof to protect your home for many years!
We want to earn your business. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Your roof a composition of different layers placed strategically to support your decking (roof's wood structure), guard your home from the elements, protect your wood decking from moisture, shield your home from water, allow ventilations into your decking, and enhance the beauty of your home.
for Hail and Wind damage
for all other services.